Updated July 18th 2020
Please read this information carefully before making a booking.
- Only attend if your requested booking slot has been confirmed by the club booking coordinator.
- Do not attend if you or anyone in your household displays Covid-19 symptoms or your household is currently in isolation.
- Personal hygiene measures should be carried out at home before and after use of the facility.
- Bring your own hand sanitiser where possible. If this isn’t possible wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after visiting the club.
- If you are from the same household travel together.
- Try not to arrive too early, aim to arrive at the start of your slot to help with social distancing. When you arrive please enter through the main cricket club gates situated as you arrive or leave the village. When you arrive first go to the area signposted “waiting area” and wait to be directed to the “participant area” by the club representative.
- Bring your own playing/training equipment including balls.
- Bring your own filled drinking bottles.
- Avoid touching as much as possible whilst on club premises and use cleaning stations whenever available.
- Do not overstay your allocated time slot, you should be clear of the area by the time the next users arrive.
- Take care to ensure you do not leave private property behind.
- No spitting and no saliva or sweat should come into contact with the ball at any time.
- As always, the health and safety of participants is paramount – please ensure when using the facilities you minimise the risk of injury (wear helmets, pads etc). As well as response times being delayed this is vital to avoid any additional stress on the NHS.
- If within 7 days of using the facilities you develop any Covid-19 symptoms please notify the club booking coordinator to allow effective contact tracing and to limit the spread of the virus.
- Finally, we have created a short video to help people see what to expect when coming to the ground to practice under the current restrictions. This can be viewed here.